Career Counseling services are based on your individual goals and provide the right balance of structure, support, and accountability. After a thorough assessment, you’ll receive a custom Career Development Plan and a strategy partner throughout your journey.
Career Counseling is an intensive process and a big commitment. We accept a limited number of clients at a time, in order to ensure you receive our full attention. And we expect a lot from you – in order to get a good result, prospective clients must be comfortable with committing a minimum of 10 hours per week to their career development efforts.
If you’re ready to take the plunge and partner with us, you will reach your career goals within 6 months – guaranteed.
Career Counseling Topics include:
- NetworkingGoal setting and career planning
- Leadership style development
- Transitioning fields
- Effective use of LinkedIn and social media
- Networking and creating connections
- Making the leap from employee to entrepreneur
- Returning to the workforce after a long gap
- Advancing at your current organization
- Interviewing in all its forms & flavors
- Negotiating competitive offers
Services are available on an hourly or monthly basis, depending on the type of help you need.
Sessions are held via phone, Skype, and Google Hangouts.
Consulting By the Hour
If you have a single specific, focused issue to tackle, you have the option to work with us on an hourly basis. Hourly consulting is just that – “pay as you go” for meeting time. Consulting by the hour does not include a personalized Career Development Plan, access to resources, or support between sessions. If you are looking for comprehensive career development services, scroll down to the Pivot program.
Our hourly rate is $199.
Pivot – Monthly Career Counseling Subscription Program
Pivot is for people going through a major transition, whether it’s a shift in your career path, moving up to the next level, or venturing out as an entrepreneur. This program is personalized, structured, and outcome-focused to get you where you want to go using the most effective methods.
- Weekly Career Coaching Strategy Session (45 mins)
- Personalized Career Development Plan
- Phone & email support between sessions
- Activities, Resources, Handouts, Templates
- Access to webinars or virtual group sessions (as they’re scheduled)
- Access to a less intense monthly “maintenance” program, once you’ve built oodles of momentum through your Pivot program
No long-term commitment required, and you can cancel at any time. Monthly programs are like gym memberships – you’re paying for access in monthly increments; sessions do not roll over the the following month. All the fine print is in our Client Agreement, so you’ll have answers to all your questions before you enroll as a client – we promise!